Computer Technology - PG
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LAB
- Computer laboratory is furnished with 62 Computer Systems and one Server worth INR.15, 38,250 to cater the needs of the students.
- The Server is installed with UBUNTU for FTP.
- Students can develop simple software using C, C++, Java and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Oracle 10G Client is installed for Relational Database Management Laboratory to create and interact with database.
- Students can design and develop software using Rational Rose and other software development tools.
- Students can design and develop interactive web page using HTML, CSS, Java Script, J2EE and .Net Framework Technologies.
- Provide practical exposure on Linux platform by creating and executing applications using gc compiler.
- Students can analyze and simulate testing methodologies using testing frameworks such as Selenium, JUnit.
- The Free and Open source software is downloaded and customized to meet the requirements of the software design methodologies.