Library Circulation Procedures
Who can borrow Library Materials?
Current Students/Faculty/Staff and alumni Students
- Graduate: up to 4 items for 14 days
- Postgraduate: up to 6 items for 14 days
- Faculty/Staff: up to 6 items for one month
May obtain Xerox copies
Allowed all the time only for reference
How to borrow Library materials?
- Current valid KEC I.D. must be presented at the time of checkout.
- Items may be renewed in person for further 14 days
- The overdue for an item per day is 1 Rupee.
- Items that can be borrowed only by showing Valid KEC ID card and by producing Library ticket.
* Circulation Collection
- Books available on Library
- Items are checked out at the Circulation Desk on the
* Media Collection
- Video tapes, audio tapes, CD's, CD-ROM's, DVD's, etc.
available in the Library's Digital section
- Media items are checked out at the Media Desk
- Media items are checked out for 1 day to all user
* Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Information & Assistance
- Books, Articles, Digital Resources